Next and Last - Suggestions Appreciated

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbrown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tbrown

Cronies #3?? Heathens' Coffee Snob???
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
83,460
Reaction score
229,993
Location
Peoria, AZ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, so I think I have room for 1 more coral selection right in the middle. My lights are not super intense but they grow my sps fairly decently - pavona, setosa, monti cap, stylo, and digitata.

I was thinking about something blue right in the middle and was thinking an Oregon or Myagi Tort. Any suggestions?
IMG_20210508_173212812~2.jpg
 
What you mentioned would be a good choice. Hardy and decent growers. Not a ton of choices due to blue corals looking like nothing under the bluer look most ppl use.
 
What you mentioned would be a good choice. Hardy and decent growers. Not a ton of choices due to blue corals looking like nothing under the bluer look most ppl use.
The other one I saw that was interesting was a platinum halo monti but I was thinking the location might be better for a branching rather than encrusting or plate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new