Next sale date pleaseeeee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefacist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
Just finished binge watching the 52 week series and it’s follow ups and Ryan’s 5 minute series. Anyways I have a cart of about 3k worth of goodies and I really want at least to get a 10% off. I don’t mind waiting since I went from trying to stay low budget to an all out tank.
Thank you in advance and will wait to submit the order.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Generally occurs on holidays

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with that. Last holiday didn’t have sale I believe with this pandemic going on. I ended up gotten stuffs elsewhere on sale.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of their stuff, like lights and skimmers, won't go on sale until black Friday. BRS brands and brightwell go on sale sporadically. The good new is if it goes on sale or you can find it at a cheaper rate within 14 after you purchase it they will match the price no problem. I get the price difference in points.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things seem to always be changing based on how Covid-19 is impacting the industry, but I wouldn't be surprised if you see a sale come Labor Day weekend. Like others have mentioned, Black Friday at the end of November is probably the biggest sale day for the aquarium industry with many price restricted MAP brands going on sale and a whole host of doorbuster deals.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Friday this year will be interesting.

Rubblereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to wait for the sales, but after absorbing hundreds of hours of knowledge put up for free by the BRS team, which has probably saved me thousands of dollars and countless aggravation, nowadays I just happily buy whatever I can from BRS whenever I need it. I figure they earned my business at thier already reasonable full prices. They have my business as long as Im in the hobby.

I do make some splurge purchases on black friday though!

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things seem to always be changing based on how Covid-19 is impacting the industry, but I wouldn't be surprised if you see a sale come Labor Day weekend. Like others have mentioned, Black Friday at the end of November is probably the biggest sale day for the aquarium industry with many price restricted MAP brands going on sale and a whole host of doorbuster deals.
I just ordered from them again, great customer service. Just want to point it out to you guys.

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is red sea usually locked in and without discounts? Looking at going with their blue bucket salt potentially if they run sales on it.

OP
OP
Reefacist

Reefacist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to wait for the sales, but after absorbing hundreds of hours of knowledge put up for free by the BRS team, which has probably saved me thousands of dollars and countless aggravation, nowadays I just happily buy whatever I can from BRS whenever I need it. I figure they earned my business at thier already reasonable full prices. They have my business as long as Im in the hobby.

I do make some splurge purchases on black friday though!
I agree 100%....i was just starting a tank build so would have wanted some % discount on the size of purchase but either way I am not waiting until Labor Day to find out.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree 100%....i was just starting a tank build so would have wanted some % discount on the size of purchase but either way I am not waiting until Labor Day to find out.
To be it depends, if saving only a few bucks I wouldn’t but for a couple hundred or more order I would if not in a hurry. Just like the fish price, I would just wait till settle down first to stock my newly build.

fisher4d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they still have bonus points days for preferred reefers? Thought they were monthly?

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they still have bonus points days for preferred reefers? Thought they were monthly?

We've temporarily put these double points days on hold as to not overwhelm the warehouse team with extra orders. That said, we did run a sale earlier this month and it went smoothly, so you may see the Preferred Reefer days return soon.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back