• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nice Chalice Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbullguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
124
Reaction score
17
Location
Grand Rapids
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All chalices have been fragged for well over a month. Price for pack is 400.00 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. using fedex priority overnight. Guaranteed live arrival.
Egg crate squares are 1/2" I.D.

IMG_6854.jpg

Original mummy eye - 9 eyes - 2"x2"

IMG_6846.jpg
Jimmy cigars orange sherbert- 6 eyes - 1"x1-1/2"

IMG_6857.jpg

Miami hurricane - 21 eyes - 2"x3"

IMG_6877.jpg

Tyree Aspera - 1 eye w/ 2 more forming - 1"x1"

IMG_6861.jpg
Tropicorium watermelon - 6 eyes - 1-1/2"x1-1/2"

IMG_6881.jpg

Group Picture
 
Great looking Mini Colony Pack.
from a Great Person to Deal With.
 
wow

Dang!!!
Those are nice size frags for the price!!!
PM sent!!!
 
Thanks for all the nice comments. I think I got back with everyone if I did not please pm me.
 
Pack is sold

Thanks everyone for all the interest and comments

Mods can close thread. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new