- Joined
- Feb 2, 2007
- Messages
- 570
- Reaction score
- 5
All will be at least 1" unless noted. Shipping will be overnight FedEx using ice packs if needed. Shipping is at buyers cost. Choose your own frag pack from the list below. The more you buy up to 6 I can give a discount on the frag packs.
Dales purple unknown $45
Eric's strawberry acro $55
Tyree true soli $40
unknown purple acro $25 very nice
Tyree bali tri $20
Tyree rainbow monti $15
Purple monti cap $10
Ultimates rainbow acro $40
Ultimates pink rose acro $45 more red than pink
Atlantis christmas mirabilis $55
Paletta's pink tip $50
Ponape birdsnest $15
Mr. Ulgy's red prostrata $55
Ponape green stag $25
Mr. Ugly's red table $50
MShurs red table $50
Teal stag/blue tips $20
Jesus stag $30
Morning star monti $25
Jose's acro ( I forgot the name, nice one I got it from WWC) $35 only 1 frag avail
ORA green Duncans $15 ea.
Tyree sunset favia $30 4 to 5 eyes
Tyree War and Peace favia $35 4 to 5 eyes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dales purple unknown $45
Eric's strawberry acro $55
Tyree true soli $40
unknown purple acro $25 very nice
Tyree bali tri $20
Tyree rainbow monti $15
Purple monti cap $10
Ultimates rainbow acro $40
Ultimates pink rose acro $45 more red than pink
Atlantis christmas mirabilis $55
Paletta's pink tip $50
Ponape birdsnest $15
Mr. Ulgy's red prostrata $55
Ponape green stag $25
Mr. Ugly's red table $50
MShurs red table $50
Teal stag/blue tips $20
Jesus stag $30
Morning star monti $25
Jose's acro ( I forgot the name, nice one I got it from WWC) $35 only 1 frag avail
ORA green Duncans $15 ea.
Tyree sunset favia $30 4 to 5 eyes
Tyree War and Peace favia $35 4 to 5 eyes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
