Nice to Meet Everyone.

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7
pics required... lol we all love pics
thank you for your service
 
I’m new to the group. I currently live in Georgia but who knows if I’ll stay in Georgia because I’m also in the military. I have a 60 gallon tank with fish and corals in it. Slowly doing upgrades to the tank to make it better and I’m hoping to meet all the cool people in this group.

@Haleyscales00167 - Heeyyyyy... you look vaguely familiar. ;)

Welcome to R2R again!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Your in the right place. If you ever have any questions about anything... there is always someone here that has the answer or will find it for you. Also, there are a few of us that know a little something about saltwater and military moves so if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new