Nice to meet you all!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks and at this very min my tank needs some lovin'. I may find a some pics to share after I figure out how this all works, LOL. I have a recent pic of a Dorvilleidae worm (trying to figure out if they will eat my coral)

20200426_210603.jpg
They are scavengers and love algae ( the reason they run up your glass_. Reef safe and a cousin to the bristleworm

WELCOME32.gif

OP
OP
JoJo saving chichis

JoJo saving chichis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome @JoJo saving chichis ! I’m curious, are chi chis chihuahuas?
Great question! I am a breast cancer survivor and I do a lot of fundraising when it come to save *******! AKA Chi Chis AKA titties AKA..... My tank was my saving grace when I was going through my treatments. My zen... If it wasn't for my tank I don't think I would of stayed sane.

monti mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great question! I am a breast cancer survivor and I do a lot of fundraising when it come to save *******! AKA Chi Chis AKA titties AKA..... My tank was my saving grace when I was going through my treatments. My zen... If it wasn't for my tank I don't think I would of stayed sane.
Ha! Oh now I feel embarrassed! Thanks for sharing! I’m so glad you’re doing better and we’re happy to have you here! You’re so right that our tanks can be a place of zen ... even when they can also be a pain in the you know what!

OP
OP
JoJo saving chichis

JoJo saving chichis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Oh now I feel embarrassed! Thanks for sharing! I’m so glad you’re doing better and we’re happy to have you here! You’re so right that our tanks can be a place of zen ... even when they can also be a pain in the you know what!
PLEASE! Do NOT feel embarrassed, like I said, great question! Besides, "chi chis" isn't a very common English word :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back