Nice to meet you guys!

swmj

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
19
Location
Seoul
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I’m new here! I’m running a 60cm reef tank and thought it’d be fun to join this community since I’ve heard so many good things about the forum. Looking forward to chatting and sharing reefkeeping experiences with you all!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everyone, I’m new here! I’m running a 60cm reef tank and thought it’d be fun to join this community since I’ve heard so many good things about the forum. Looking forward to chatting and sharing reefkeeping experiences with you all!
You have come to the right place to connect with reefers all around the world! Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new