Nice to meet you!

GorGainian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
15
Reaction score
44
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much like a goby darting in and out of his cave- I created an account to “save a spot” for when I had a bit more time to post. I’ve read quite a bit; but not yet posted. Ive gotten a 20 gallon waterbox baby just barely 2 months cycled after 11 years dry in the hobby. Funnily enough right after a power outage earlier this year.

This forum is fantastic and I hope to use it to catch up to the last decade of reefing- apparently I missed a ton!

FE314FD6-844F-4905-85ED-BC664B9D03D1.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new