Nice to meet yous

Nano15g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone im 37 been in the hobby dor a long time use ro have a 125 reef with about 15000 worth of live rock coral n fish the was 16 years ago so you could. Guess what the tank looked like it was much cheaper then any way i got in trou3 went to jail for a few month and my uncle draind it with everything in it so i. Just started a new tank a few month ago years later for stress relife im willing to give frags og what ever i have ro people in need and dont mind them coming my way i have some kenya trees some diffrent color palys xezina that ill be able to frag soon have some trees already lmn

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

ClownSchool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone im 37 been in the hobby dor a long time use ro have a 125 reef with about 15000 worth of live rock coral n fish the was 16 years ago so you could. Guess what the tank looked like it was much cheaper then any way i got in trou3 went to jail for a few month and my uncle draind it with everything in it so i. Just started a new tank a few month ago years later for stress relife im willing to give frags og what ever i have ro people in need and dont mind them coming my way i have some kenya trees some diffrent color palys xezina that ill be able to frag soon have some trees already lmn
Welcome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 76 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back