• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nicrew 50w Hyper Reef for sale

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
5,494
Reaction score
7,918
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is one 50w Nicrew Hyper Reef led. Was used in my canopy with two other lights up til 6 months ago when I went to T5's. All led bulbs power, fan works fine. Comes with mounting bracket.

40$ Local Pickup, $60 to ship/PayPal. Located in 90703/90802 for pickup. Cross posted, first come first serve.

Screenshot_20221004-173548.png
PXL_20221005_003125124.jpg
PXL_20221005_002828014.jpg
PXL_20221005_002814482.jpg
PXL_20221005_002747732.jpg
PXL_20221005_002739352.MP.jpg
PXL_20221005_002727330.MP.jpg
PXL_20221005_002706341.jpg
PXL_20221005_002709844.jpg
 
All right. I'd be going for T5s too, if I could count on the bulbs being available in the future. I don't have the money for it right now, but I'll revisit this thread when I do and see if it's sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new