NICREW HyperReef 200 Gen 2 Reef LED Light, 200W Reef

I just bought these lights and so far they look great. Im coming from MH and starting a new tank so cant comment on growth yet. But the color spectrum is very nice. Kind of reminds me of old school 250w radiums with the magnetic bluewave ballast.
Thanks my guy ! I’m not to concerned with growth as long as my corals are healthy which is something most lights can do atleast. My main thing was color and control ability. What’s your light settings like?
Im using one of the default settings for now, the ab+ @ 40% power. Im new to led and didnt want to fry anything.
20260401_081342_F6002A3C-20FB-4002-B97A-2DB8D3F3D8C2.png
 
I just bought these lights and so far they look great. Im coming from MH and starting a new tank so cant comment on growth yet. But the color spectrum is very nice. Kind of reminds me of old school 250w radiums with the magnetic bluewave ballast.
Thanks my guy ! I’m not to concerned with growth as long as my corals are healthy which is something most lights can do atleast. My main thing was color and control ability. What’s your light settings like?
Im using one of the default settings for now, the ab+ @ 40% power. Im new to led and didnt want to fry anything.
20260401_081342_F6002A3C-20FB-4002-B97A-2DB8D3F3D8C2.png
In the controller it lets you adjust power from 100% - 0 ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new