nicrew light mod

  • Thread starter Thread starter camineet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
made it myself. do you want the .stl file?
 
yep
 
a
 
tried attaching twice. seems the forum isn't working.
 
or it disallows attaching .stl files
 
can't even attach a .7z file with them
 
sent
 
Hey do you still have that file I just got a 3d printer and I want to print one of these
 
yeah, gimme an email and I'll send 'em over.
 
yeah, gimme an email and I'll send 'em over.
I wouldn't mind printing one of these as well if you can send me the stl.

(per request by OP, email removed)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new