Nikon D40 ??'s

  • Thread starter Thread starter litenyaup
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
3,201
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a trick to setting the white balance on this camera?? I get to the setting and when I take the picture to set the white balance where I want it the camera says unable to set using the photo. Any help would be great, wanna take care of the ultra blue color from the LEDs.
 
I agree shooting in raw is the easiest way and than just adjust your white balance in your photo editing software.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
the easiest way has been stated. if you dont have editing software get some well worth the money
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new