NJ 60 Cube

seancc317

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
248
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I'm new to R2R but I guess it's time to join Club Cube! I've had my 60 cube up and running for a month now, upgraded from a 29. Time for some pics!

Initial Setup:
Didn't clean the glass first :facepalm:
 
Livestock:
1 Neon Goby
3 Blue Green Chromis
2 PJ Cards
1 Yellow Clown Goby
1 Yellow Watchmen Goby
1 Purple Firefish
1 Orchid Dottyback
1 B&W Ocellaris
1 Snowflake Clown
1 McCosker's Flasher Wrasse
1 Pygmy Angelfish
1 Blood Shrimp

Other:
Feather Duster
Purple Urchin

More Pics!
...
 
My Neon in the most adorable spot ever (Neo):


Flasher (Flash):


Orchid:


Yellow Clown (Lil' Yeller):


Purple Firefish:


PJ and Lil' Angel:


Chromis (Three Muskateers):


B&W and Snowflake Clowns:


Yellow Watchmen (Grumpy Fish):


Blood Shrimp (The Bloody Barron):


Feather Duster:


Baby Frogspawn:
 
oh boy! nice tank man. love the rock scape. Awesome. i can not wait to see this packed with colorful zoas. What type of rock is that?
 
Looking good nice to see another cube in Jersey :bigsmile:
 
Hey I love your tank! :) and I'm planning I gettin one soon, you have 15 fish right? Does that seem like a lot to you or just right? Thanks! :) have a great evening!
 
Hey I love your tank! :) and I'm planning I gettin one soon, you have 15 fish right? Does that seem like a lot to you or just right? Thanks! :) have a great evening!

Well the number of fish admittedly snuck up on me lol. Most would probably say not to keep that many, but because most of the fish are small I haven't had any issues. And I love seeing all of them gather together at feeding time. So, I couldn't be happier with the amount of fish. And thank you for the love!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new