NJ and NY Vacation

+1 on Absolutely fish west of Paramus in Clifton , NJ

We welcome to the group and the USA and any other questions you may have
 
Welcome to R2R!

Sorry to say but NYC lacks a decent LFS...

Manhattan aquariums is basically the only LFS in Manhattan...it’s meh...

I’d take advice from members outside the city if you can drive around.

Enjoy your stay!
Pacific Aquarium on Delaney is a great LFS, as is NY Reef Aquatic in Queens.
 
Welcome !!! ;)

giphy-3.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new