No Alk Reagent

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
2,318
Reaction score
4,585
Location
West Monroe, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else needing reagents as bad as me... everyone seems to be sold out. Well not everyone. Amazon has it for like 25 bucks a bottle, but that's not gonna happen.
 
LOL, thanks... apparently I haven't bought anything from them in a while. I haven't lived at the address they had on file for about 6-7 years.
 
I ordered mine today from PremiumAquatics. I believe that Aquarium Specialty also has some reagent in stock :)
 
BRS, Marine Depot, and SaltwaterAquarium.com are out of stock as of this morning. Not sure why the shortage.
 
I tried ordering directly from Hanna, but they want to charge me almost $15 for shipping. What is with the recent shortage, Hanna? Is this a move to force us to purchase directly from Hanna?
 
I order some from Aquacave. The shipping cost was much better at $4.95. It would be nice to know why there is a sudden shortage.
 
BRS has been out for a while it seems; I keep checking...I guess i'll order from Marine Depot but ugh it seems like stuff takes weeks to get to me when I order from them. :(
 
Try saltwater aquarium, we order the reagent all the time and free shipping. Gets to us in a few days. Never had a problem with marine depot either though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new