No corals on Reef Raft USA website?

Cjeippert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever I check Reef Raft USA website there are zero corals for sale. Did they go out of business? Been like this for months. Is it just my cell phone browser?

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever I check Reef Raft USA website there are zero corals for sale. Did they go out of business? Been like this for months. Is it just my cell phone browser?
I think Tony (owner of RRU) is more focused on running the Coral Farmers Market shows with Steve Tyree right now. They have a booth at every show though so I know he still has corals for sale. Maybe message them to see what they have available.

Upvote 0

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Tony (owner of RRU) is more focused on running the Coral Farmers Market shows with Steve Tyree right now. They have a booth at every show though so I know he still has corals for sale. Maybe message them to see what they have available.
I wish they would setup at more than just the west shows. Looks like Arizona is as far east as he goes. The only west coast vendors that come to my area for the Tyree shows is Golden Basket.

Upvote 0

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they would setup at more than just the west shows. Looks like Arizona is as far east as he goes. The only west coast vendors that come to my area for the Tyree shows is Golden Basket.
You're correct, they only have booths at the shows that Tony runs. He actually runs most of the West shows now. Steve does the others.

Upvote 0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back