No corals on Reef Raft USA website?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cjeippert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cjeippert

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2020
Messages
293
Reaction score
173
Location
Glendale, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever I check Reef Raft USA website there are zero corals for sale. Did they go out of business? Been like this for months. Is it just my cell phone browser?
 
Whenever I check Reef Raft USA website there are zero corals for sale. Did they go out of business? Been like this for months. Is it just my cell phone browser?
I think Tony (owner of RRU) is more focused on running the Coral Farmers Market shows with Steve Tyree right now. They have a booth at every show though so I know he still has corals for sale. Maybe message them to see what they have available.
 
Upvote 0
I think Tony (owner of RRU) is more focused on running the Coral Farmers Market shows with Steve Tyree right now. They have a booth at every show though so I know he still has corals for sale. Maybe message them to see what they have available.
I wish they would setup at more than just the west shows. Looks like Arizona is as far east as he goes. The only west coast vendors that come to my area for the Tyree shows is Golden Basket.
 
Upvote 0
I wish they would setup at more than just the west shows. Looks like Arizona is as far east as he goes. The only west coast vendors that come to my area for the Tyree shows is Golden Basket.
You're correct, they only have booths at the shows that Tony runs. He actually runs most of the West shows now. Steve does the others.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new