No done button after setting up using my AI app.

konafiend

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I downloaded the myAI app and paired the light and phone with the app. I also named the light. The video recommended easy set up. After using easy set up to adjust intensities and times there is supposed to be a "done" button to save the settings. The problem is that there is no done button. Has anyone experienced and fixed this?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! If you don't get an answer about your AI lights here then you may want to repost in the Lighting section of this forum. Either way, we're glad you're here!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I downloaded the myAI app and paired the light and phone with the app. I also named the light. The video recommended easy set up. After using easy set up to adjust intensities and times there is supposed to be a "done" button to save the settings. The problem is that there is no done button. Has anyone experienced and fixed this?
Hi and Welcome!

I've got a SAVE button on far right of Control tab for myAI. I have the app/software loaded on PC; could be the phone interface is slightly different. Agree with post #2 that if you don't get an answer here in Forum Meet and Greet, then try Forum Lighting as the people that watch things over there know more about various lights and all. You could also try reaching out to AI support.

Glad you joined.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 24122020153436.jpg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back