No email back??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried emailing these guys on 12/19/17 asking about a specific stock Lid they had but no answer yet.. is there a better way to get in touch with them??? Don’t want to order it until I talk to them personally!!

Specfishin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All these complaints about a company here and people still buy from them?? Just post your social security number and particulars. It will probably be faster and less painful than getting a response from these guys.

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been reading... but I’ve also read that they’ve had some troubles within the business so I’m hoping it’s just them “catching up” to everything. Sucks bc I really love the Lid they have built for a deep Blue 57 and I want to order it but I wanna make sure my lights will work with it before ordering.. my tank is about to start cycling and I plan on having a few wrasses and an eel so I wanna make sure I can order this! I’m tired of the DIY BRS lids!

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been reading... but I’ve also read that they’ve had some troubles within the business so I’m hoping it’s just them “catching up” to everything. Sucks bc I really love the Lid they have built for a deep Blue 57 and I want to order it but I wanna make sure my lights will work with it before ordering.. my tank is about to start cycling and I plan on having a few wrasses and an eel so I wanna make sure I can order this! I’m tired of the DIY BRS lids!

That's correct in part Sobo. Troubles within business and family loss as noted in November. We spent quite a bit of time in December catching up and even getting ahead of schedule on shipments. We knew Pre-Christmas receipt was important for a lot of people and we made it happen with most orders at or under 4 weeks at that time.

Thanks for noting the date you sent the message. Wouldn't have been able to locate it otherwise. Your message was submitted as a 'question post' on the website which actually posts to the individual product page and allows answering by the community. As it didn't come through as an actual email, this is why we missed it during the holiday rush. As your email was included with that posting, I've sent you a separate email answering your questions.

Thanks!

Hartz57

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am having same issue. Placed order on Jan 31 but have not received any response despite 4 emails and a phone call (I left a message). Are these guys still in business?

KM942

VinhoXYz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having same issue. Placed order on Jan 31 but have not received any response despite 4 emails and a phone call (I left a message). Are these guys still in business?
Did you get ur lid yet ?

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine on Jan 16th and got a notice that it was being made this past weekend.. no tracking info/shipping info as of yet tho

KM942

VinhoXYz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine on Jan 16th and got a notice that it was being made this past weekend.. no tracking info/shipping info as of yet tho
Seriously wow
I did not know any about this before I placed my order

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back