No longer lurking..

Jjagabriel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking on reef2reef for a few years now. My new set up is a 120 gallon ish mixed reef. Just dosing kalk via an Avast Marine kalk stirrer. Starting on sticks so I’ll prob need to add additional supplementation eventually. Look forward to learn from successes and failures from members of this group.
F5875B5B-11A4-4761-8B04-34600798AE16.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice tank!!
 
Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking on reef2reef for a few years now. My new set up is a 120 gallon ish mixed reef. Just dosing kalk via an Avast Marine kalk stirrer. Starting on sticks so I’ll prob need to add additional supplementation eventually. Look forward to learn from successes and failures from members of this group.
F5875B5B-11A4-4761-8B04-34600798AE16.jpeg
Welcome to R2R Gabriel. Nice looking tank.
 
Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking on reef2reef for a few years now. My new set up is a 120 gallon ish mixed reef. Just dosing kalk via an Avast Marine kalk stirrer. Starting on sticks so I’ll prob need to add additional supplementation eventually. Look forward to learn from successes and failures from members of this group.
F5875B5B-11A4-4761-8B04-34600798AE16.jpeg
welcome, it's always better to be out of the closet! enjoy the interaction :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new