No questions, just a photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maho.B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maho.B

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2024
Messages
398
Reaction score
214
Location
Minnetonka, MN.
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Natural sunlight hits my reef tank for about 5 minutes each morning, I happened to be walking by and saw the pygmy geometric hawk fish sitting in the sliver of sun. I am NOT a photographer what so ever, just snapped it with my phone and thought it was cool and to share. Thanks.

PXL_20251010_125537061.jpg
 
Hi all. Natural sunlight hits my reef tank for about 5 minutes each morning, I happened to be walking by and saw the pygmy geometric hawk fish sitting in the sliver of sun. I am NOT a photographer what so ever, just snapped it with my phone and thought it was cool and to share. Thanks.
Awesome picture!
 
Hi all. Natural sunlight hits my reef tank for about 5 minutes each morning, I happened to be walking by and saw the pygmy geometric hawk fish sitting in the sliver of sun. I am NOT a photographer what so ever, just snapped it with my phone and thought it was cool and to share. Thanks.

PXL_20251010_125537061.jpg
That is legit! The sunlight is making that dude glow, really cool!
 
Hi all. Natural sunlight hits my reef tank for about 5 minutes each morning, I happened to be walking by and saw the pygmy geometric hawk fish sitting in the sliver of sun. I am NOT a photographer what so ever, just snapped it with my phone and thought it was cool and to share. Thanks.

PXL_20251010_125537061.jpg
Awesome picture
 
That's a great picture, thanks for sharing!
 
Wow. This is why I love this forum. Always helping when someone needs it, and the kind responses to a simple photo is so cool. Love it.
 
Great looking photo! Thanks for sharing!
 
Hi all. Natural sunlight hits my reef tank for about 5 minutes each morning, I happened to be walking by and saw the pygmy geometric hawk fish sitting in the sliver of sun. I am NOT a photographer what so ever, just snapped it with my phone and thought it was cool and to share. Thanks.

PXL_20251010_125537061.jpg
Great photo! He looks like he swallowed a glow stick. 😍
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new