OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update: im gonna keep this as fast as possible.
1. dinoflagette outbreak, treated effectively and fast with heat black out less flow and no water change 1 week
2. equipment, 2 led flood light reef lights things that are screw in but 16 chip led. ato 1 digiten ato, new filter that has less flow and larger aperature.
3. maintenence weekly wc and ato fill, clean corals and stuff when i need to.
4. corals i have gsp, doing decent not all polyps open rn but its living parazoanthus also that isnt doing well i cant find a good spot and part might be bleaching.
fish. (this whole stock works very well for me. i do not exactly reccomend it but it works for me so i see no reason while its bad) 1 clarkii. very peaceful male, he helps my hermits feeds my corals and schools with my other fish. 1 arc eye hawkfish. peaceful comes to the glass and surface when i stick hand over tank. very gluttonus. he tries to eat my filefish and blenny tablets whole and big chunks of shrimp for my filefish. 1 aptasia filefish. mines reef safe, hes peaceful and eats out of my hand and grazes on copepods. he also follows my finger and im trying to train him and my hawk to swim through a hoop. 1. neovespicula depressifrons (green bandtail waspfish essentially) peaceful, very cryptic. i dont feed him becasue hes always hidden. i got him from aquatic arts so hes very very small. 1 blenny (eniscius bicolor). bicolor blenny but mostly grey, very peaceful likes to live in oyster shells, conch shells and whelks. he likes to school withmy other fish.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also i have a cerith a turbo 2 hermits (blue and black) i had a red one that got cooked by my heater when i treated dinos. also my mom wanted starfish so we got 2 sand sifters. ones very healthy, the other had a cut i didnt notice and suddenly died a couple days ago. the other one is moving alot and eating. also i have 40 lb sand some pretty mature rock now after it got basically bathed in rotten water. planning on getting garf and maby 20 lb salty bottom. i got extra sand for starfish and anything else i get that would be benthic eventually

LegalReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also i have a cerith a turbo 2 hermits (blue and black) i had a red one that got cooked by my heater when i treated dinos. also my mom wanted starfish so we got 2 sand sifters. ones very healthy, the other had a cut i didnt notice and suddenly died a couple days ago. the other one is moving alot and eating. also i have 40 lb sand some pretty mature rock now after it got basically bathed in rotten water. planning on getting garf and maby 20 lb salty bottom. i got extra sand for starfish and anything else i get that would be benthic eventually
Post pics of your tank, would love to see how this all looks!

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi noah,glad all seems to be going ok with your tank except the dino outbreak but seems like you got through that and no dino now ?
Anyway good to know you got tank set up and try enjoy your tank best you can buddy ^_^

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no dinos, heres my hawkfish paitently waiting for some food on my coral, the lighting is weird in the camera.

Attachments

• Photo on 8-4-21 at 8.37 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 8-4-21 at 8.37 PM #2.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 93

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love the rock structure hows the battle with diatoms it took me a bit on my 20

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also, my mussels are reproducing (i think) theres a new one under my gsp rock that wasnt there before. i have a few that are reproducingin the cryptic areas and things.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back