"non stick" 5 gallon bucket

  • Thread starter Thread starter SicZ06
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SicZ06

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
100
Reaction score
45
Location
Northern CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone - I some nice 5 gallon blue buckets on a year or two ago on here but I can't seem to find them. They look just like the standard 5 gal bucket, but they have , "fish scales," on the inside so they don't stick together when stacking. At first I was like why would anyone spend the money, but now I have less storage space and hate pulling two buckets apart. This is the best description I could come up with, thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new