Noo-Psyche K7 Connectivity Problems Today 11/3/24

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMax
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigMax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
215
Reaction score
185
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't communicate with my lights today. Anyone else having a problem, wondering if it's their site? I've had the lights for a year and I'm generally happy, but the interface leaves a lot to be desired!
 
Last edited:
I'll check mine when I get home but I don't think they depend on a web site. I use AP mode and connect directly to the master light. I've always had trouble with wifi so I just use AP
EDIT :
AP mode is working fine
Screenshot_20241103-165452~2.png


Screenshot_20241103-165603.png
 
Last edited:
Same here. I only use ap mode. Wi-Fi no workie. To connect to Wi-Fi I know it must be 2.4 bandwidth. Tried that, still no workie, gave up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new