Noo-Psyche K7 Mini WiFi Control

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 channels on the mini blue white and uv from the looks of it. Here is from the wifi link on my controller

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221112-185722_Noo-Psyche.jpg
    Screenshot_20221112-185722_Noo-Psyche.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 115

DerpFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 channels on the mini blue white and uv from the looks of it. Here is from the wifi link on my controller
I guess I'm most curious if they have any of the blue LEDs in the white channel. The reason I'm asking is because it seems to me like my white channel is getting pretty quickly overpowered by the blue channel. Even when I have both blue and whites at the same percentage it still seems a bit more weighted towards the blue for my taste for peak lighting. I've actually found that my preferred look for peak lighting is with the blue and UV being set at nearly half of what I have my white set at, which seems to be the opposite of what I've seen most people say about other fixtures.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There arent any blues in the white channel. When i even have my white channel up at 25% and blues at 60 and uv at 40 the white is pretty powerful and quickly drowns out the blues. The mix is pretty amazing with getting a pretty even ratio when setting percentages. I will be honest i will be going with noopsyche on any future builds due to the spread and balance i get with this mini. The 140w does have more channels to play with and is a little more customizable. But for this mini being 60w it is pretty awesome for the low price paid.

DerpFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There arent any blues in the white channel. When i even have my white channel up at 25% and blues at 60 and uv at 40 the white is pretty powerful and quickly drowns out the blues. The mix is pretty amazing with getting a pretty even ratio when setting percentages. I will be honest i will be going with noopsyche on any future builds due to the spread and balance i get with this mini. The 140w does have more channels to play with and is a little more customizable. But for this mini being 60w it is pretty awesome for the low price paid.
Oh, I'm definitely very happy with the light and will likely be using the full size models for my future 150. I'm just a bit confused because I don't seem to be having the same experience as far as the white to blue ratio goes, but maybe I just prefer a much less blue tank than other people do. I'll play around with it a bit more today and see if I can find a happy medium. Thank you for all the info.

Katazmic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New arrivals 60Watt Coral Light
Body Size: 5*2.2 inches
Wi-Fi Control
Download/Upload/Share spectrums settings function
Gooseneck bracket universal adjustment
K7 Mini Available ! ! !

链接英.jpg
电气参数英.png
I just received two of the K7 Pro III and cannot program them. In LAN mode it pulls my router's IP address incorrectly and will not let me change it. Please advise.

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@noopsyche Hi guys, i'm in france i was looking for a K7 Mini. I've found this one but it's seems weird since it says to have 3 warm white led while in your photo it says only 2. It's a rip-off or is legit?
1669160922647.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
@noopsyche Hi guys, i'm in france i was looking for a K7 Mini. I've found this one but it's seems weird since it says to have 3 warm white led while in your photo it says only 2. It's a rip-off or is legit?
1669160922647.png
@noopsyche very legit

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just received two of the K7 Pro III and cannot program them. In LAN mode it pulls my router's IP address incorrectly and will not let me change it. Please advise.
Some good helpful videos on both you tube and noopsyche website

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1669160922647.png
I would say its a go. I jave the k7 mini and love it. What site are you on there is a usa sitw i believe and overseas

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
thanks for the answer, do you know why they have 2 version, one with 2 warm white and 9 royal blue and 1 with 3 WW and 8 RB? any difference a part from that? is one newer model than the other?
Like most manufacturers, they offer various versions as example:
Orphek sky blue and blue plus
radion blue and Pro

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like most manufacturers, they offer various versions as example:
Orphek sky blue and blue plus
radion blue and Pro
yep but i was dubious since in their website they do not mention this version and in aliex is sold as V3...and since aliex isn't always super thrusty on this kind of think i would like to be really sure.

1669162164367.png

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One could be the older version and one new does it say it has wifi capability?

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep but i was dubious since in their website they do not mention this version and in aliex is sold as V3...and since aliex isn't always super thrusty on this kind of think i would like to be really sure.

1669162164367.png
Have you done a price comparison on the noopsychereeflight.com website?

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One could be the older version and one new does it say it has wifi capability?
K7 mini 60W WIFI Programable Saltwater LED light Sea Water Lights Marine coral reef aquarium fish tank lighting Sunrise sunset

*Included a plug convertor according your country.
*included led*1(built in wifi), adapter*1 Gooseneck bracket*1
*WIFI APP contol. 3 channels programable. Can set scheduls for automatic sunrise and sunset.
* Similar power as Maxspect jump mj-l165 blue version.

everything is same a part for the led parts.
Have you done a price comparison on the noopsychereeflight.com website?
It is much cheaper for me on aliex because on their website they don't count VAT that i will get since they use express service and handling fee from shipping company. That roughly another 50/80usd extra. On aliex VTA is already in and shipping is free.

Attachments

• 1669162581365.png
    1669162581365.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 103

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K7 mini 60W WIFI Programable Saltwater LED light Sea Water Lights Marine coral reef aquarium fish tank lighting Sunrise sunset

*Included a plug convertor according your country.
*included led*1(built in wifi), adapter*1 Gooseneck bracket*1
*WIFI APP contol. 3 channels programable. Can set scheduls for automatic sunrise and sunset.
* Similar power as Maxspect jump mj-l165 blue version.

everything is same a part for the led parts.

It is much cheaper for me on aliex because on their website they don't count VAT that i will get since they use express service and handling fee from shipping company. That roughly another 50/80usd extra. On aliex VTA is already in and shipping is free.
I say go for it

Orito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same problem with the mini, if I put the password the app won't let me change the IP , if I change de IP the app won't let me put the password.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back