Noo-Psyche K7 Mini WiFi Control

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Paulb89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? Is there a reason you went with ali express instead of noopsychereeflight.com? Here to help if anything is needed i am working with @noopsyche and @Zach B to assist in problems and any issues that can ultimately be resolved.
I am located in Western Australia so we're very limited to shipping options, plus taxes in from the US and so forth, I needed the light urgently and Ali express was cheapest and fastest for me

Do you know that this is 100% a hardware issue? If so then the fix is an easy 2 or 4 weeks away from me so I might aswell return it and source something more reliable locally

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am located in Western Australia so we're very limited to shipping options, plus taxes in from the US and so forth, I needed the light urgently and Ali express was cheapest and fastest for me

Do you know that this is 100% a hardware issue? If so then the fix is an easy 2 or 4 weeks away from me so I might aswell return it and source something more reliable locally
Unfortunately at this time i am not sure....i would love to help though. You are experiencing the same as stated above....so it allows you to set schedule and maintains schedule as long as your in the app but as soon as you leave it loses it functionailty or what current problems are you experiencing?

Paulb89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately at this time i am not sure....i would love to help though. You are experiencing the same as stated above....so it allows you to set schedule and maintains schedule as long as your in the app but as soon as you leave it loses it functionailty or what current problems are you experiencing?
Yeah exactly that, I can connect to it via the app, set my schedule and it maintains it until I leave the app and it then gets frozen in time until I connect to it again.
It will not connect to LAN either, it will only connect via AP

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah exactly that, I can connect to it via the app, set my schedule and it maintains it until I leave the app and it then gets frozen in time until I connect to it again.
It would appear to be a wifi card issue if that is the case i apologize for this and i would like to set this right but due to where the purchase was made it makes it hard to do anything without you having to contact ali express about the issue. I believe they purchase a wholesale quantity and then distribute from there. So any kind of defect or warranty issue would need to be resolved through them. If there is anything else i can do please feel free to reach out. I have tagged @noopsyche in your post and hopefully they can help assist you.

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How annoying, I got my light from Ali express, I know this is going to be a fight so I might just ask for my money back and get a different light sadly

It's really something when we have options to all the great lights but the connectivity is always an issue. Even the named brands aren't immune.
From which seller u got it? I've bought it from finger tip fishing store on aliex and till now the guy has been super responsive. While noopsyche has been....let's say not happy about them. It'sbeen a couple of weeks and in a couple of days PCB should be shipped. Surely not optimal or something that give you envy to stick to the brand or promoting it. I will just repair it and sell it and change brand. Luckily I did not bought 3 of them straight away.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the minis just so everyone is aware they do not connect via slave and master so for now multiple minis would have to be controlled seperately. I have been talking with noop about making it compatible.

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if u got a old phone, download in it the app, connect it to the lamp, disable sleep and screen turn off, put it on charge and leave screen on with app running.

Paulb89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From which seller u got it? I've bought it from finger tip fishing store on aliex and till now the guy has been super responsive. While noopsyche has been....let's say not happy about them. It'sbeen a couple of weeks and in a couple of days PCB should be shipped. Surely not optimal or something that give you envy to stick to the brand or promoting it. I will just repair it and sell it and change brand. Luckily I did not bought 3 of them straight away.
I bought it from the finger tip fishing store also.
Whilst they have been responsive to my messages they mentioned that no one else has encountered this issue, I got the usual turn it on and off and reset, I sent them the link to this thread. I believe they want me to send it back to China but I think they're hesitant to pay the freight so I'll see how that one goes!
It really is a big shame as I was going to buy a spare as it is a simple and good looking light with a fantastic output for the cost.

Paulb89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would appear to be a wifi card issue if that is the case i apologize for this and i would like to set this right but due to where the purchase was made it makes it hard to do anything without you having to contact ali express about the issue. I believe they purchase a wholesale quantity and then distribute from there. So any kind of defect or warranty issue would need to be resolved through them. If there is anything else i can do please feel free to reach out. I have tagged @noopsyche in your post and hopefully they can help assist you.
Thanks for the information I appreciate it!

Paulb89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if u got a old phone, download in it the app, connect it to the lamp, disable sleep and screen turn off, put it on charge and leave screen on with app running.
That's a fantastic idea, might just do that until I source another unit!

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought it from the finger tip fishing store also.
Whilst they have been responsive to my messages they mentioned that no one else has encountered this issue, I got the usual turn it on and off and reset, I sent them the link to this thread. I believe they want me to send it back to China but I think they're hesitant to pay the freight so I'll see how that one goes!
It really is a big shame as I was going to buy a spare as it is a simple and good looking light with a fantastic output for the cost.
yeah, well, it was good till today...
1685092654524.png

I feel i just lost a 100$

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, well, it was good till today...
1685092654524.png

I feel i just lost a 100$
No, actually he needed that i buy something else so he can ship it together, just bought a water change kit for 5€ and he put it together. Try again to write to the guy because is weird. To me he is replying at any hour of the day and till now being very helpfull

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you want to say? Spit here? The Fingertip Shopping Store you mentioned is not supplied by our dealer, please don't confuse it. In addition, we have never allowed any dealer to sell on aliexpress. so if you buy non-compliant products from Fingertip Shopping Store, you can ask for support from the after-sales service there, which has nothing to do with us. It is only responsible for providing support for regular European and American specification products purchased in European and American local stores and formal channels.

Last edited:

Paulb89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you want to say? Spit here? The Fingertip Shopping Store you mentioned is not supplied by our dealer, please don't confuse it. In addition, we have never allowed any dealer to sell on aliexpress. so if you buy non-compliant products from Fingertip Shopping Store, you can ask for support from the after-sales service there, which has nothing to do with us. It is only responsible for providing support for regular European and American specification products purchased in European and American local stores and formal channels.
With all that said, are they selling genuine noopsyche products or fakes?

fr3n0z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't speaking nor with you nor about you. Bye.

Orito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's how you make friends and expand business

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Par test comparison. Made by a reefer. K7 MINI Grow Corals , Not Just Surviving

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't allow dealers on Aliexpress then how are they getting the lights that you manufacture?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%

Back