Noo-Psyche Orders & Info

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am hoping this thread will help those with order issues, tracking info, returns & in stock items. As of right now I am out of stock for all items which means any recent orders will be shipped from Noo-Psyche. We should be back in stock by the 20th. I am unable to provide tracking for anything not sent by me, you will need to contact Noo-Psyche for tracking. The lights usually sell so fast that we do occasionally run out ahead of time. I hope everyone is well and I apologize for the inconveniences when we run out. Feel free to respond with any questions :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Once again my apologies to all who are waiting for orders. I hope we can make it more transparent for when and where orders will come from. I will also try to spread this idea onto the website.

scott o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again my apologies to all who are waiting for orders. I hope we can make it more transparent for when and where orders will come from. I will also try to spread this idea onto the website.
No probs, I am looking forward to getting mine, but saltwater is a patience game. I’m so old, I remember when you had to wait 8 weeks for your Columbia VHS movies to ship!

reeftivo

skim junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No probs, I am looking forward to getting mine, but saltwater is a patience game. I’m so old, I remember when you had to wait 8 weeks for your Columbia VHS movies to ship!
you'll like them. app takes a little getting used to but they are powerful little lights with great color spectrums and big spread with those optic domes

scott o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you'll like them. app takes a little getting used to but they are powerful little lights with great color spectrums and big spread with those optic domes
I’m sure they will be great. FOWLR for many years, but just now looking into corals. I guess the older you get, gardening gets more attractive!

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This November will be my 20th year keeping marine tanks. I have run so many different lights & these can keep up with the best if not better. They also offer a 2 year warranty. If you have issues or dislike the lights, contact us and we will make it right. My corals and so many others speak for themselves. We also have been supplying more and more big coral shops as of lately which is another reason we run out. I promise you will see more of these lights at shows very soon across the country :)

carmelo00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spero che questo thread possa aiutare chi ha problemi con gli ordini, informazioni di tracciamento, resi e articoli in stock. Al momento non ho più articoli in stock, il che significa che tutti gli ordini recenti verranno spediti da Noo-Psyche. Dovremmo essere di nuovo disponibili entro il 20. Non sono in grado di fornire il monitoraggio per tutto ciò che non è stato inviato da me, dovrai contattare Noo-Psyche per il monitoraggio. Di solito le luci si vendono così in fretta che a volte le finiamo prima del tempo. Spero che stiate tutti bene e mi scuso per i disagi quando finiremo. Sentiti libero di rispondere a qualsiasi domanda:)
Puoi chiedere a noopsyche del mio ordine?

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Back in stock! Orders shipping today & tomorrow :)

Akhan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Zach. Appreciate the updates. Would you be able to tell me if my order is being handled by yourself or noopsyche directly? I placed it last week so I’m thinking it’s noopsyche. Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Zach. Appreciate the updates. Would you be able to tell me if my order is being handled by yourself or noopsyche directly? I placed it last week so I’m thinking it’s noopsyche. Thanks!
Shipped today, ill pm tracking info today

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Zach, I got my lights, but I’m trying to get a hold somebody to get a screw for the light body. I was short one in my cable hanging kit.
PM sent :)

reeftivo

skim junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Zach, I got my lights, but I’m trying to get a hold somebody to get a screw for the light body. I was short one in my cable hanging kit.
are you missing one of the hex stand off spacer screws?

pretty sure you can get them cheap at HD or Lowes if you need it right away. I think amazon even sells them.
61yCT9vuG4L._AC_SL1100_.jpg

i think they are M3 6mm threaded but not positive. Zach may be able to confirm that though.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This November will be my 20th year keeping marine tanks. I have run so many different lights & these can keep up with the best if not better. They also offer a 2 year warranty. If you have issues or dislike the lights, contact us and we will make it right. My corals and so many others speak for themselves. We also have been supplying more and more big coral shops as of lately which is another reason we run out. I promise you will see more of these lights at shows very soon across the country :)
How about tech support for lights that are behaving funny? One of my 5 K7 minis has decided that blue doesn't need to turn on anymore. White and Violet go up and down as I make adjustments, but blue is now permanently off, no matter what percent I put it at. Who's the point of contact for this type of problem?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back