Noo-Psyche Orders & Info

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zach B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The message I got on Sunday from there website said mine was shipped and would be here sometime this week one more day to go and I will be doing the same thing 24 days waiting
I wonder if they'll bother to reply to PayPal or PayPal just move it through because they're non-responsive
 
@noopsyche @Zach B I'm in a similar boat as some of the recent posters. Order # 2774 placed on September 5th. Shopify app just shows it in "freight" status for several weeks now. Can I get an tracking and delivery update please.
 
When picking lights for my new nano I was super interested in Noopsyche until I did a 5 second search and found slow shipping and response times going back more than just the last couple weeks. It has been an issue for years now.

Another thread said Zach is in the hospital but that is zero excuse to not have someone else take over for a little bit
 
I was seriously going to order 4 units in a few days but, after reading all this I may wait or not at all order...
 
I got a response yesterday @Zach B was in an accident and is in the hospital I placed an order on the 2nd and still no light
Hopefully he's ok, Zach is not going to burn anyone...
 
Zach was in a horrible car accident a couple of weeks ago ,it's going to be at least a few more weeks before he can respond to anyone, i'll say no more.
Send thoughts and vibes to him and his wife & family .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new