Noob question about space

Tony Alaniz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have moved a large hammer coral from this space and am wanting to fill it with something. Only problem is this it’s kinda covered by this huge (basketball size) torch coral above it. Hence, when I moved the hammer coral. Anyone have any ideas as to what does well in low light?

IMG_8522.jpeg IMG_8523.jpeg IMG_8524.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new