Noob Reefer - 45 Gal Tank and my first corals arrive next week!!!

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed. Great start! Looking forward to watching your build thread!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community

Big Bosha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the crazy world of reefing. If you're seeking knowledge or advice, you've come to the right place. The single most important piece of equipment for any reefer is their peers, And this is the place to do it. Your tank is beautiful. The corals you ordered from WWC are going to arrive in perfect health, and I can assure you you will not be disappointed by them in the slightest. I make the journey to WWC superstore in orlando once a week, to every two weeks based on the recommendation from BRS. They really do know what they are doing. The store is beyond compare to anything else. Welcome to the reef friend! Your journey has only just begun.
fish splashing GIF

You have been officially welcomed by the holy puffer water.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Somers

Somers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the crazy world of reefing. If you're seeking knowledge or advice, you've come to the right place. The single most important piece of equipment for any reefer is their peers, And this is the place to do it. Your tank is beautiful. The corals you ordered from WWC are going to arrive in perfect health, and I can assure you you will not be disappointed by them in the slightest. I make the journey to WWC superstore in orlando once a week, to every two weeks based on the recommendation from BRS. They really do know what they are doing. The store is beyond compare to anything else. Welcome to the reef friend! Your journey has only just begun.
fish splashing GIF

You have been officially welcomed by the holy puffer water.
Thank you!!! It looks like Florida has some amazing stores, I'm very jealous ;)

OP
OP
Somers

Somers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed. Great start! Looking forward to watching your build thread!
Thanks! Everyone has been so helpful and welcoming already - looking forward to being part of the community :)

Big Bosha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!!! It looks like Florida has some amazing stores, I'm very jealous ;)
I am very lucky to have started reefing in clearwater florida. The WWC superstore is about an hour and a half away, and it's worth every minute of the drive. I've got a thousand pictures and videos of the store.It's amazing. .

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 79 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 81 46.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.1%
Back