Noopsyche Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbrown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tbrown

Cronies #3?? Heathens' Coffee Snob???
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
83,486
Reaction score
230,073
Location
Peoria, AZ
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@noopsyche is giving away a K7 Pro III. There's only 6 days left. If you're looking for a good light this is a great option!

https://amze.me/IAnop
Screenshot_20230404-203820.png
 
I really would like to try one of these lights. I want something with more customability, find that perfect color I want for my reef.
 
You guys are getting very popular.
Not surprising. I've been very happy with my Noops. One over the new tank and another coming with the nano transfer, and then selling the AI prime for a third :)
PXL_20230405_005959727.jpg
 
A lot of my referral entries didn't show up but I'm looking forward to the drawing anyway!
 
Woohoo! It's over. Winner announcement coming soon?
 
One of these days, I hope Noopsyche will slide into my DMs and say 'We want your tanks to be lit by the best, how many do you need?'

'cause I could really live without the controller on my current eight. And that's before mounting them to the 8020 rails.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new