NooPsyche k7 III *Help with settings for IM Nuvo 20!

OishiiSato

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I've recently moved from a 35g cube to the IM Nuvo 20. Just trying to see if I could get any help, or any QR codes, with other peoples settings.

I just dropped my normal settings down from 1/2 since this tank is 1/2 the height of the old one and bubble coral + hammers don't seem to be loving it.

- Tank will host all softies/LPS with mostly hammers, ricordea, and zoa's.
- I don't have a par meter and have been using the photon app (and my phone in a ziplock) to gauge where par is.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated since there seems to be little discussion about settings + schedules.

IMG_3146.JPG

Picking up another IM 20g tomorrow, and will most likely get an ai prime hd for that one - any other suggestions on different lights for this system?

Thumbster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If so I rented a par meter a couple weeks ago to check the par on my lights. I have two of the K7 Pro III’s and a couple fluval 3.0’s as fill lights.

Anyway here is the only measurement that I took with just the K7’s.

The lights are 5ish inches off the water on my 40 breeder. The sandbed is 19” from the bottom of the lights. The bottom of the lip (the black part that you can see under my canopy) is 6” from the bottom of the lights.

White and red 15%
All other colors 35%

IMG_1364.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back