Noopsyche K7 Mini from Alibaba

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arowana29
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arowana29

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
28
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone purchased the Noopsyche K7 Mini 10 pack from Alibaba? I need to light up a tank with a 8ft x 12in foot print that is 16" high. For about $600, I can put 8 of these above the tank with 2 as spares. I plan on keep mainly nems and shrooms in this tank.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Noopsyche-NP-K7-mini-LED-light_10000013121705.html
1727107559039.png
 
I Think 4-5 k7 pros would do a better job with that size tank and depth

I know someone with a 36” reef and they need 3 minis
 
I have three of the K-7 pros on my 6 ft 125-gallon tank and I've been very happy. I think 4 on an 8 ft tank should work better than the minis and would be about the same cost. My tank had 2 cross braces on top, so one light for each section was perfect.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new