noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@noopsyche would you be willing to release your Bluetooth API (services and characteristics) for hobbyist development? It would be an easier jump off point than me using a BLE sniffer and Wireshark to reverse engineer your connection between the slave and master. Someone will do it why not be apart of it?
Sorry, temporarily don't have these.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 year warranty. The US local warranty issue is being negotiated and will soon be implemented.

Where will it be available once it's for sale?

Also I know a wholesaler Seaside Aquatics was interested in hearing from you and talking about your product

Last edited:
OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where will it be for sale once it's for sale?

Also I know a wholesaler Seaside Aquatics was interested in hearing from you and talking about your product
Yes, you can buy our product from Seaside Aquatics. It will be more convenient for people.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you can buy our product from Seaside Aquatics. It will be more convenient for people.

Seaside aquatics is a wholesaler closed to the public, but I'm glad you two finally connected!

In the meantime, where can I buy them now?

Last edited:

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, after tinkering and researching and sniffing for BLE packets I finally said **** it and cracked open the controller to see what chip they were using. Turns out it's not Bluetooth. The controller uses Nordic Semiconductor's nrf2401 and nrf24l01 transceivers. They behave similar to Bluetooth and Nordic helped write a lot of the BLE spec. But unfortunately from my understanding is that there is no mobile device support for the chips protocol. It may be possible to make a controller with a RaspberryPi or Arduino. Idk if I'm going there with it though. My thoughts if I do would be Android to Pi then the Pi sends the commands to lights.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, after tinkering and researching and sniffing for BLE packets I finally said **** it and cracked open the controller to see what chip they were using. Turns out it's not Bluetooth. The controller uses Nordic Semiconductor's nrf2401 and nrf24l01 transceivers. They behave similar to Bluetooth and Nordic helped write a lot of the BLE spec. But unfortunately from my understanding is that there is no mobile device support for the chips protocol. It may be possible to make a controller with a RaspberryPi or Arduino. Idk if I'm going there with it though. My thoughts if I do would be Android to Pi then the Pi sends the commands to lights.

Yikes! No wonder they said they didn't want an app.

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yikes! No wonder they said they didn't want an app.
Yeah, basically lol. If I would just cracked it open from the gate I coulda saved hours of my life haha. Just glad I bought the $25 dollar sniffer and not the $150 one or I'd be salty af . Learned some cool **** at least.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, basically lol. If I would just cracked it open from the gate I coulda saved hours of my life haha. Just glad I bought the $25 dollar sniffer and not the $150 one or I'd be salty af . Learned some cool **** at least.

Well at least we learned something. I appreciate the time and effort you put in.

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well at least we learned something. I appreciate the time and effort you put in.
Thanks man, just trying to put something into the community. Figured I might as well use my student loan debt for something other than my 9-5.

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second what has just been said. Nice luminarie, but that is such sad news. I guess nobody in any country will try to steal that technology. The orifice stimulant they also offer, I give a thumbs up. My girl is happy, my lights, I'm ok w/ them, but grrr. That is disheartening. Thank you for your wasted time @kapnkush608 .

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depend on what you want to keep. I rock 4 and 2 AI hydra 26s
fts6419.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back