noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

brad65ford

View Badges
Reaction score
eyeing these up as well, sucks the controller isn't the best but the look and function seem to be spot on. Wondering why the pricing is all over the page on these products. Usually after a year or 2 the price levels out. But right now there are a few vendors selling for much less.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
eyeing these up as well, sucks the controller isn't the best but the look and function seem to be spot on. Wondering why the pricing is all over the page on these products. Usually after a year or 2 the price levels out. But right now there are a few vendors selling for much less.
I would just order from the Official Dealers on the Noopsycheusa website so you get a real warranty. I see people ordering from a Chinese website and that light does not have a Noopsyche warranty because they are not an official dealer.

CuzzA

View Badges
Reaction score
I really like the fact the light appears to have an automated sunrise/sunset feature. That is a deal breaker for me and given that just about anything in our homes can or is controllable, that simple feature should be standard on any light marketed for reef tanks.

Is it HARD or EASY for you to keep your corals colorful? (check all that apply)

• SPS Hard

Votes: 405 61.0%
  • SPS Easy

Votes: 161 24.2%
  • LPS Hard

Votes: 114 17.2%
  • LPS Easy

Votes: 443 66.7%
  • Zoas Hard

Votes: 69 10.4%
  • Zoas Easy

Votes: 444 66.9%