noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

eyeing these up as well, sucks the controller isn't the best but the look and function seem to be spot on. Wondering why the pricing is all over the page on these products. Usually after a year or 2 the price levels out. But right now there are a few vendors selling for much less.
 
eyeing these up as well, sucks the controller isn't the best but the look and function seem to be spot on. Wondering why the pricing is all over the page on these products. Usually after a year or 2 the price levels out. But right now there are a few vendors selling for much less.
I would just order from the Official Dealers on the Noopsycheusa website so you get a real warranty. I see people ordering from a Chinese website and that light does not have a Noopsyche warranty because they are not an official dealer.
 
I like that it is a little lower wattage. More energy efficient for smaller tanks. Seems better built than some of those other Chinese lights.
 
I've been looking at these, as I have been running a viparspectra for nearly 3 years now, I think this would be a light to upgrade to for my 24 gallon. I believe that it will give better colouration to my corals, plus it's alot smaller.
A BIG thumbs up from me.
 
Looks nice. I really like how they lay out exactly what they recommend to start at for everything.
 
I really like the fact the light appears to have an automated sunrise/sunset feature. That is a deal breaker for me and given that just about anything in our homes can or is controllable, that simple feature should be standard on any light marketed for reef tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new