noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

brad65ford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eyeing these up as well, sucks the controller isn't the best but the look and function seem to be spot on. Wondering why the pricing is all over the page on these products. Usually after a year or 2 the price levels out. But right now there are a few vendors selling for much less.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eyeing these up as well, sucks the controller isn't the best but the look and function seem to be spot on. Wondering why the pricing is all over the page on these products. Usually after a year or 2 the price levels out. But right now there are a few vendors selling for much less.
I would just order from the Official Dealers on the Noopsycheusa website so you get a real warranty. I see people ordering from a Chinese website and that light does not have a Noopsyche warranty because they are not an official dealer.

Nicholas Dushynsky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at these, as I have been running a viparspectra for nearly 3 years now, I think this would be a light to upgrade to for my 24 gallon. I believe that it will give better colouration to my corals, plus it's alot smaller.
A BIG thumbs up from me.

CuzzA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the fact the light appears to have an automated sunrise/sunset feature. That is a deal breaker for me and given that just about anything in our homes can or is controllable, that simple feature should be standard on any light marketed for reef tanks.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • None.

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%
Back