noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

charlieborg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche K7 Pro II Data

Please check for details: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-data.524071/

主图 拷贝.jpg
正反.jpg
角度图 拷贝.jpg
2灯珠分布 拷贝.jpg
PAR 拷贝.jpg
电气参数.jpg
控制器 拷贝.jpg
设置参数1.jpg
设置参数2.jpg
光谱图 拷贝.jpg
I was wondering how customer service is with them? I ordered this light and controller Monday July 1. I only got an order confirm email. I asked for a expected delivery date. I still have not got a reply from them.

jhebi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got two last week and put on my new frag tank that will start soon. I am very imporessed with these lights. Honestly, IMO I would take these lights over the Kessil's any day. And can't beat the value. Still playing with the settings.
I am sure one of these days settings will be posted it soon.

jhebi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What settings are you wanting?

There is a pseudo AB+ that is popular for them

Where can I go to see that seetings? or is it already programmed on the control. When I choose SPS/LPS, I see the settings there but not to found.

charlieborg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed two more noopsyche K7 Pro II today. I sinked them to the remote ok. I think they are older versoins of the light. I pushed the demo button to see if all three did a demo. Well only the newest one did the demo. Should all three demo together? How would I know if all three are running the same program I set up on the first one.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed two more noopsyche K7 Pro II today. I sinked them to the remote ok. I think they are older versoins of the light. I pushed the demo button to see if all three did a demo. Well only the newest one did the demo. Should all three demo together? How would I know if all three are running the same program I set up on the first one.
On the controller you can go to M for manual and then turn the settings up and down. This would be the best way since you can see that they all are synced by going something like all red/green(channel E)

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now to replace the other two!

IMG_1029.JPG
How do you like the colors of your corals under the noopsyche light? I would really like to know how it compares to other LED lights in terms of color rendering ability. Some LED lights fail to produce vivid pink colors. Pink corals often look washed out or brownish. Even Radion seems to do poorly on coral in light to medium pink colors.

charlieborg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are almost identical to the Kessil 350. Great shimmer and colors are good. I have seen better growth under them than the Chinese leds. Not sure on the pinks though. I don't have any to compare with.

Last edited:

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the input.
I have used Evergrow IT2040 (Chinese) fixtures, which produced the same beautiful colors as Phoenix 14K lamps during a side by side comparison on my 180. The lights grew corals very well, but after five years they lost the punch. So, I replaced them with Kessil 360X lights. Unfortunately, Kessil 360X is somewhat underpowered and the pink corals are not as bright as they were under Evergrow. I am adding another Kessil lamp to see if I can get the pink corals look as pretty as under Evergrow.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back