noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Official entry. I would love to use one of these over a frag tank. The small size and sleek look mounted, looks great. Can't wait to try it out. ;)
 
Like the mice slim/sleek look of the light. Maybe on on the 40g cube in near future.
 
I like that it looks simple yet sophisticated with its sleek design. I could see this light making huge waves in the industry.
 
I think the best part about these lights is their look. Matches my setup too! :)
 
good looking light and spectrum, saw two on a tank this weekend and the looked better than I thought for how inexpensive they are
 
I think having two different diodes is key to combating problems with shadowing. Very impressive
 
Saw some of these in action at our coral show a couple weeks ago & I was super impressed! Really great price for such a nice light.
 
I like the remote control and the spread of light on the charts. Thanks for the chance to win one it would be perfect for my frag tank!
 
I like the slim/clean look of the light with clamp attaching stand as well as a remote control for my children to use
 
I like the sleek look and controllability that u can control each light and get the lunar fade with 1 unit
 
Entry post #1

I like that its controllable with a remote. Looks like a great light for my new tank.
 
Official Entry Post

The form factor of the light and its spectrum are very nice
 
Noopsyche K7 Pro II Data

Please check for details: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-data.524071/

K7.jpg

主图 拷贝.jpg
正反.jpg
角度图 拷贝.jpg
2灯珠分布 拷贝.jpg
PAR 拷贝.jpg
电气参数.jpg
控制器 拷贝.jpg
设置参数1.jpg
设置参数2.jpg
光谱图 拷贝.jpg
View attachment 897398
 
The sleek design of the light in combination with the way it mounts is very visually appealing. The spectrum it puts out is great for coral growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new