noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

2-3 should cover you just fine.
I am looking to get the new lights after the holidays.Thinking about starting with 2 and see how things go.Have heard good things about the lights only negative was the controller.Do you know of other people with these lights that use 2 on a 48 inch tank?
 
I am looking to get the new lights after the holidays.Thinking about starting with 2 and see how things go.Have heard good things about the lights only negative was the controller.Do you know of other people with these lights that use 2 on a 48 inch tank?
Plenty of our customers have used 2 lights on a 48in tank and they perform very well.
 
Did anyboy try to directly hack into the light to try and control it without the remote yet? I found a thread on another forum where a dude did this with a spectra aqua knight v2 to control it via PWM using an esp32 microcontroller. If this is feasable with the noops, one could easily make it wifi controllable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new