NooPsyche K7 Pro Ordering Issues ?

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant speak to the Hydras, but to echo @bdesign post above. The noopsyches do look great and can put out a lot of light. Setting it up was pretty straightforward.

Some people complain about the app, but I thought it was fine. Ive seen a lot worse apps on more expensive equipment.
I have six k7 over this tank and love the look. I run a little more white by choice. I have other lights also but for colors I can get, par output (300 on the sand bed for clams) and the price these are hard to beat. I've had them for two years I think. I bought all six for less than the cost of a single xr30. I hope Noopsyche gets things figured out but the silence isn't encouraging.
This are mine. Sorry for the long video, it is one I made the other day to record tank growth.

EDIT : I missed Zach's reply. Sorry for your loss.

SomeHappyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have six k7 over this tank and love the look. I run a little more white by choice. I have other lights also but for colors I can get, par output (300 on the sand bed for clams) and the price these are hard to beat. I've had them for two years I think. I bought all six for less than the cost of a single xr30. I hope Noopsyche gets things figured out but the silence isn't encouraging.
This are mine. Sorry for the long video, it is one I made the other day to record tank growth.

EDIT : I missed Zach's reply. Sorry for your loss.

What is the mount height ?

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone get tracking information or communication today? I figured I would have heard something by now. Guess he is working through the backlog.
i have tracking info for all 36 orders that i processed today. i am also going through pms as of now. sorry guys. trying to catch up on everything tonight and promise to do so

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Please contact me again if i havent got back to anyone yet about recent orders. As of Monday we will have a helper in case I cant be on here or to pack orders :)

OP
OP
C

cliftonrouse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Latest Update: @Zach B has came through and got me tracking number and was dropped off today at the Post office. I will update everyone once I have received the light and post some pictures!!! Kudos to the @noopsyche team for coming through!!!

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have received my 2 lights but the hanging kits are shipping from China.... Middly annoying, what about you guys ?
Are you talking about the arm mounts? I have them in stock, I will message Noopsyche for you and have them shipped by me

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back