Noopsyche lights still around?

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Do anyone know if Jorge over at @noopsyche is still around or if the company is even in business still? I have reached out to them via email I have for Jorge and directly on their site several times now over several weeks and not a single response from anyone? I wanted to buy 2 more K7 Pro III lights but not going to since I can't get ahold of anyone there.

Thanks!

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just FYI still no word on here or email from @noopsyche . I tried again today and nothing. I'm really hoping and keeping my fingers cross that they did NOT go out of business. Time will tell.

Zach B doesn't seem to visit here as often as he used to. Maybe life is getting in the way :thinking-face: The lights are heavily discounted right now. Hopefully it's not an inventory liquidation, I have 6 of the K7 v3 pros.

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zach B doesn't seem to visit here as often as he used to. Maybe life is getting in the way :thinking-face: The lights are heavily discounted right now. Hopefully it's not an inventory liquidation, I have 6 of the K7 v3 pros.
Ya that's what I'm afraid of too is liquidating......

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very weird. No emails, no nothing. Before it was a response within 24 hours and now nothing. I'm thinking maybe I should just try my luck and order and hope it comes in if they are truly closing shop?

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are a good light. I have used to lights for at least three years without a issue. I was thinking of ordering more. However I’m now a bit cautious if there is a possibility of them going away.

7of9

Resistance is Futile.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a mini last week. It did ship from China, but given their website and app, I assumed it was a Chinese company all along?

I’m really happy with it. It’s a good light and a great value.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back