Noopsyche lights still around?

At0micMilkmen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a shame that a company with what people say is a great product for the price doesn’t care about customer service. They could be a serious competitor, but at this point after 2 weeks waiting for even a tracking number I regret not spending the extra like 40 bucks and getting a kessil and avoiding the headache.
I’ve been waiting 9 days for shipping confirmation. They did ccimmunicate with me via their live chat and fixed an error I made so they are over there. I wrote in earlier today as well asking when it was going to be shipped, i heavens heard back yet.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There were too many conversations and I was busy replying to the conversations accidentally ignoring some speaker messages. There is something wrong with the Facebook account, so R2R has received a lot of private messages about this recently. I'm sorry for that. Don't worry, there's no close, everything is fine. The goods will be sent out normally, sorry for the delay!

Stuckita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a little update, NooPsyche has shipped out the light shade, I believe the lights are coming from Zach over in the US so the ball is moving!

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well despite my concerns I just placed an order for a K7 V3. I've recommended these lights to everyone, it's about time I put one on a tank of my own. The K7 Mini has served me well. Hopefully everything goes well.

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well despite my concerns I just placed an order for a K7 V3. I've recommended these lights to everyone, it's about time I put one on a tank of my own. The K7 Mini has served me well. Hopefully everything goes well.
Well it looks like things may be moving again. I heard from Zach this morning that my 3 K7 lights will go out today. Will report back once I get tracking #

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is disappointing. Everything I read here said Zach B would be handling all of the shipping in USA and I believe Canada. Definately something going on that isn't being revealed I think :thinking-face: I've ordered lights twice from Noopsyche website in the past before Zach B was involved and shipping from China lights were here 9 days once and 7 days once.
EDIT : communication from Noopsyche was very efficient also.

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP, how long has it been since you ordered the lights?

It seems reasonable to have to wait a few days to get lights delivered, especially Chinese ones.

Balthazar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be a week tomorrow. I haven’t received a shipping confirmation email yet. I emailed them a couple of days ago inquiring when the light would ship and haven’t heard back.
I’m in no rush just got concerned when i saw this thread.

Stuckita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok all finally got shipping info from Zach on my 3 K7's should be here by Saturday. Fingers crossed.

Awesome! My order says “partial shipped” and just shows the light shade not the light. We’ll see what ends up arriving haha. Oh well, to be honest my tank could use the extra time for maturing.

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my lights were suppose to ship last week. Things happened I get it, so they shipped out this week. I was promised to get them by this Saturday as I have a 220 gal waiting on these lights. I let them all know this. Now I just get notified by USPS that they will arrive Monday. I am truly disappointed in @noopsyche and whatever is happening at this company SUCKS to put it straight. The comms suck, the ship times suck, and no emails or nothing notifying me of anything I've had to do all the foot work for almost the past 2 weeks!
I may be returning these lights or selling them for the same price I got them for if anyone is interested please let me know. I'm going to try another brand this time unfortunately.

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 weeks from order date to delivery from China seems reasonable to me.

If you need lights now, you can go to a LFS and walk out with Ecotechs or AIs. But, you chose something cheaper from a Chinese company, so you have to wait 2 weeks.

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 weeks from order date to delivery from China seems reasonable to me.

If you need lights now, you can go to a LFS and walk out with Ecotechs or AIs. But, you chose something cheaper from a Chinese company, so you have to wait 2 weeks.
Sad part is it's in stock and shipped from Wisconsin from Zach. I never got any notification still today. I've had to do all the footwork. I honestly don't feel confident in the company if I have any issues with the lights. If you do then great. Do what you feel is right. Something isn't right but they aren't letting us know.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back