Noopsyche lights still around?

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I ordered a K7 mini last Thursday from noopsychereeflight.com. I assume that was the correct place to order from?
You got it :) I'll have it shipped tomorrow am. I was out of town for the weekend but ready for more orders

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Same - except I ordered 3. - I’m thinking 2 weeks or so before we get them
Pm me with your details. I'm shipping quite a few tomorrow am :)

ShonuF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to the site, I assume Zach is a US sales rep for them? If so I placed an order last weekend for a mini and downloaded “shop” app and there are literally no updates. The website says three days from US warehouse idk lol

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m new to the site, I assume Zach is a US sales rep for them? If so I placed an order last weekend for a mini and downloaded “shop” app and there are literally no updates. The website says three days from US warehouse idk lol
If you can send me your info I can provide tracking for your order :)

Bamaspeedy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no problem with my order because I was not expecting Amazon turn around times.. I ordered my lights on the 8th and received them on the 18th. I bought 2 K7 Pro 3. Now I just hope it’s enough for my 75 gallon when I finally turn them on. Setting them up was fairly easy once I deciphered the instructions. They are set up using AP instead of WiFi because of my stupid router.

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting in my order for (3) more K7 proIII's. The first (3) I purchased roughly 3 years ago when they were first released are still doing great.

The sps has grown in so much it is shading itself and neighbors.

T€rm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to check on the status of my order that I placed on November 23.

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
White lover , blue hater here ..I have my white channel up to 100 % .. still dont like the color rendition..nothing like my radions...light blue at 75% all others at 50....any way to get a radion-like 12k look ?

oreo54

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
White lover , blue hater here ..I have my white channel up to 100 % .. still dont like the color rendition..nothing like my radions...light blue at 75% all others at 50....any way to get a radion-like 12k look ?
This your light?
Screenshot_20231130-103130.png

From a color perspective.

Skip the cool whites and run red/green/ww at 100%.

That RGB " white" is a better white than cw

Did I mention from a color perspective only...... With only 2 red leds there shouldn't be any bad effects (real or imagined).

You may need to dim all blues a bit to taste
You have a ton of blue/ violet.
Not confident that the above will work, well not without a lot of par loss.

Last edited:

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This your light?
Screenshot_20231130-103130.png

From a color perspective.

Skip the cool whites and run red/green/ww at 100%.

That RGB " white" is a better white than cw

Did I mention from a color perspective only...... With only 2 red leds there shouldn't be any bad effects (real or imagined).

You may need to dim all blues a bit to taste
You have a ton of blue/ violet.
Not confident that the above will work, well not without a lot of par loss.
I'm pretty sure the warm & cool whites are on the same channel on this light ...

JoeyBagadonuts

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like a whiter look as well. At least at the peak. I recently got my K7’s and have been trying a lot of profiles but everything is either too blue or too purple/pink. I was running 2 150w Phoenix with B+ T5 supplement. I don’t know how Radion 12k looks, but I feel like I finally found a profile I like that is similar to when the halides were on. I started with the LPS setting and modified it. Once it starts ramping down it transitions to a nice B+ look, then the popular rave look, and finally to some moonlight to finish the night. Once my coral adjusts I might ramp it higher, but I’m good for now. Can finally set it and forget it. If anything maybe it will give you a starting point.
JR.PhxB+.12.3.23.v2.jpg

JZ199

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like a whiter look as well. At least at the peak. I recently got my K7’s and have been trying a lot of profiles but everything is either too blue or too purple/pink. I was running 2 150w Phoenix with B+ T5 supplement. I don’t know how Radion 12k looks, but I feel like I finally found a profile I like that is similar to when the halides were on. I started with the LPS setting and modified it. Once it starts ramping down it transitions to a nice B+ look, then the popular rave look, and finally to some moonlight to finish the night. Once my coral adjusts I might ramp it higher, but I’m good for now. Can finally set it and forget it. If anything maybe it will give you a starting point.
JR.PhxB+.12.3.23.v2.jpg
Looking forward to giving this a try when I get home! I've been having so many issues trying to make a light schedule on my own since swapping to this light from my Marine 3.0... Do I just scan the QR and it will automatically load into the app?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back