Noopsyche lights still around?

Thumbster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure they’re trying to liquidate although I can see why someone could come to that conclusion by looking on their site.

On their site it appears that the “normal” price right now for one K7 III is $310 and they have it slashed down to $185 but I bought two on July 17th and they were $155 apiece. They had some sort of sale going on.

My wife comes home frequently and tells me how much money she saved because something was 50 or 75 percent off lol.

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in communication with Noop exactly a week ago through R2R messages. Maybe try that?
I did on Saturday and was able to reach them. I asked them if they were closing/going out of business. I'm not sure eif it was a language barrier, but didn't really get a response.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did on Saturday and was able to reach them. I asked them if they were closing/going out of business. I'm not sure eif it was a language barrier, but didn't really get a response.
Just curious, what was the response?

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys. Sorry for the long absence. The whole family got sick again for a couple of rough weeks. I have everything in stock and am back at it. 15 packages going out today :) Feel free to message me with any questions

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Sorry for the long absence. The whole family got sick again for a couple of rough weeks. I have everything in stock and am back at it :) Feel free to message me with any questions
Well great to hear! Glad your back and glad I placed order for 3 more lights !!

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well great to hear! Glad your back and glad I placed order for 3 more lights !!
Stand by all. I placed order for 3 K7 pro III. I paid via PayPal and would usually get a email from Noo-psyche that order has been received. I placed the order last Saturday and as of today I haven't heard from Noo-psyche only from Zach that has told me he has not seen any orders come across and that he would ship out for me, but still waiting to hear something. So stay tuned......

V A R I A N T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stand by all. I placed order for 3 K7 pro III. I paid via PayPal and would usually get a email from Noo-psyche that order has been received. I placed the order last Saturday and as of today I haven't heard from Noo-psyche only from Zach that has told me he has not seen any orders come across and that he would ship out for me, but still waiting to hear something. So stay tuned......
It took about a week to ten days for me to receive my email that the lights were shipped. This seems to be normal operating standard for them shipping out of China.

Your messaging has a focus to demonstrate this company is out of business. Why is that?

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took about a week to ten days for me to receive my email that the lights were shipped. This seems to be normal operating standard for them shipping out of China.

Your messaging has a focus to demonstrate this company is out of business. Why is that?
It's been a week. I have no prob waiting longer. Last time I received a email right away with my order. I have reached out to Noo-psyche several times for about 3 weeks now. Luckily Zach has showed back up and able to provide info. However, can't get a answer from anyone what is happening there since comms are almost non-existent. Not focusing on if the company is out of business just stating a obvious since all the above occurred. I hope they are not out of business because I truly love the lights I own several and just ordered 3 more. But I think it's fair to inform everyone that for some unknown reason the comms have somewhat gone silent or just lacking.

V A R I A N T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All fair points! I agree, with Zach taking time away, the customer outreach has been less than what Zach provided. Hopefully they can turn this around!

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting to hear about my order. The comms to be honest have been Wonky to say the least. @Zach B did let me know he was going to send the lights out last week and then never heard back. A week after I wrote to @noopsyche they finally responded to let me know Zach would be shipping out my order. Hopefully I hear this week.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting to hear about my order. The comms to be honest have been Wonky to say the least. @Zach B did let me know he was going to send the lights out last week and then never heard back. A week after I wrote to @noopsyche they finally responded to let me know Zach would be shipping out my order. Hopefully I hear this week.
Man, you're really making me hesitant to buy a k7 pro. I have a mini and am wanting to upgrade. But ya, something just seems off. I just don't know a good alternative.

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize that is not my intentions. I posted this as it gave me some worry as well and hoping they work through whatever they need to and get back on track.

Thumbster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize that is not my intentions. I posted this as it gave me some worry as well and hoping they work through whatever they need to and get back on track.
You have NO need to apologize! That is BEYOND POOR customer service. I ordered my lights online and received them within 100 hours, FROM CHINA, so I know they can do better.

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I heard back from @Zach B today. First off he said he was going to get on here to explain and apologize to all for the delays. He also said that his phone screen broke and he just got a new one today. I asked if my lights could be sent overnight as my system just came online and I've been waiting over a week and a half and he said he would.
So we'll see where this all goes. If a company is going through tough times especially a small company I wish they would just come out and tell their customers and be transparent. I'm not saying @noopsyche is but if they are....

At0micMilkmen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After all the good things I heard I ordered from them 2 weeks ago (13 days exactly). Well, still no shipping information. I reached out to both Noopsyche and Zach via PM on here and haven’t heard anything from anyone. Definitely disappointed with the lack of any information whatsoever from anyone…

Stuckita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been waiting 9 days for shipping confirmation. They did ccimmunicate with me via their live chat and fixed an error I made so they are over there. I wrote in earlier today as well asking when it was going to be shipped, i have not heard back yet.

Also, wanted to add I don’t mind waiting, but if shipping takes a little longer to dispatch - a little communication would go a long way. The customer service they have given me has been quite good.

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back