Noopsyche lights still around?

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad part is it's in stock and shipped from Wisconsin from Zach. I never got any notification still today. I've had to do all the footwork. I honestly don't feel confident in the company if I have any issues with the lights. If you do then great. Do what you feel is right. Something isn't right but they aren't letting us know.
What footwork? You ordered a Chinese light, and you'll have it delivered to your door in about 2 weeks. That's pretty good. There is a US shipper, but he had some stuff going on for a few days.

I don't use Noopsyche lights.

I think your expectations are out of whack. When you are paying for something, there's a triangle of Quality, Fast, and Price. If you want something that's high quality really fast, it has a high cost...like walking into a store and walking out with a Radion. You bought something that's pretty good quality, and it is still in the 'budget price' category compared to other reef lighting, so you have to be patient.

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What footwork? You ordered a Chinese light, and you'll have it delivered to your door in about 2 weeks. That's pretty good. There is a US shipper, but he had some stuff going on for a few days.

I think your expectations are out of whack. When you are paying for something, there's a triangle of Quality, Fast, and Price. If you want something that's high quality really fast, it has a high cost...like walking into a store and walking out with a Radion. You bought something that's pretty good quality, and it is still in the 'budget price' category compared to other reef lighting, so you have to be patient.
Did you just call Radions budget?

Stuckita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I want to start with stating that I am not nearly as upset as OP, I've connected with the company and the rep and both have been helpful, however I do understand where OP is coming from. It's not the length of the shipping, it's the time from order to dispatch. My order was placed 11 days ago and since then all updates to the order have been forced, I'm not sure if my light has shipped - I do believe the light shade has shipped (kind of weird to do this separately when the company is paying for shipping). I'm not certain but I feel their process is manual. Order is placed online on the e-comm, order confirmed in China, team in China update reps of sales in North America, NA team dispatches and provides tracking link to China team for update on the online store. If this is the case, it's bound to have issues and break downs due to communication.

As someone who operates e-commerce stores, so much of what I do is expectation management. Sticking to a shipping policy and being clear about it is very important - for example even stating a dispatch time and a shipping time might of resulted in this entire thread having never been created and this thread will last much longer than some temporary hold ups in their distribution chain. Side note, I would kill to have a product that sells itself like this through hobbyist recommendations, I bet their ad spend is minimal with the only major cost for NA sales being the kick back to the rep, of which shipping savings probably far out weighs. I like to over communicate with my online sales (email confirming order receipt, email with invoice confirming warehouse receiving, email with tracking when product is loaded on the truck) I also aim to dispatch orders same day or next business day.

That said, it's a great deal on a light, it's well reviewed, and the only thing misaligned seems to be our expectations and their shipping policy page ;) . I'd also like to add that both Noopsyche and their NA rep have provided me with good service. I'll update if anything else changes but for the mean time, I think we should stop bringing them down and give them a chance to sort out the few issues present.

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

At0micMilkmen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a message from Zach confirming my order would be shipped out yesterday, another day passed with zero tracking info..... order still shows unfulfilled, and again, no updates. I absolutely understand a long shipping time etc ordering from China, the reason I decided to try this company is that they have US distribution and advertise a quick turnaround time due to that. Their website advertises "3 days to ship and within 5 days of ordering you should have your product" for USA orders... waiting to hear from @noopsyche still no response going on 15 and counting days.... only contact I've had was from Zach yesterday saying the order would be shipped yesterday. @FreshSaltyGuy I'm with you on being unsure if I even want to try the lights at this point

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a message from Zach confirming my order would be shipped out yesterday, another day passed with zero tracking info..... order still shows unfulfilled, and again, no updates. I absolutely understand a long shipping time etc ordering from China, the reason I decided to try this company is that they have US distribution and advertise a quick turnaround time due to that. Their website advertises "3 days to ship and within 5 days of ordering you should have your product" for USA orders... waiting to hear from @noopsyche still no response going on 15 and counting days.... only contact I've had was from Zach yesterday saying the order would be shipped yesterday. @FreshSaltyGuy I'm with you on being unsure if I even want to try the lights at this point
Don't say that too loud @nereefpat might tell you to go buy non-China made lights........

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ready to get us back on track! I will make sure to get to all orders processed and shipped faster. New dedicated computer just for orders now

20231013_113323.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All orders went out this week. Please pm me for tracking info. My apologies again. This won't happen in the future
Thank you @Zach Apologize for my attitude throughout the last 2 weeks, but I have done business with @noopsyche and was really worried how comms went lately and if it wasn't for chatting with Zach I still as of today never received any emails on my order. But again love the lights the K7 pro III in my current 30 gallon is growing ALL my corals like crazy, so I'm excited to see how the 4 will look in my new 220.

Thanks again for updating everyone.

Mike

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you @Zach Apologize for my attitude throughout the last 2 weeks, but I have done business with @noopsyche and was really worried how comms went lately and if it wasn't for chatting with Zach I still as of today never received any emails on my order. But again love the lights the K7 pro III in my current 30 gallon is growing ALL my corals like crazy, so I'm excited to see how the 4 will look in my new 220.

Thanks again for updating everyone.

Mike
Thank you Mike! I understand completely and appreciate this message :)

chtrey5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Sorry for the long absence. The whole family got sick again for a couple of rough weeks. I have everything in stock and am back at it. 15 packages going out today :) Feel free to message me with any questions
Hey what is the spread for these lights? I have a 36x36x36 cube. Do you think two would be good?

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The spread is about 24x24. Two would definitely be sufficient for your tank. You'd be able to grow any coral with that amount of lighting & have a lot of adjustability. Best of luck :)

At0micMilkmen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to update my experience, received tracking from @Zach B Friday and got my light this afternoon. Zach was great once I was able to reach him and was helpful. But @noopsyche really needs to work on their end as far as communication goes with customers. If I wasn't involved with R2R I would have had no updates and my order still is showing unshipped on their end :face-with-tears-of-joy:. So far pretty impressed with the light's capabilities

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to update mine too, I did end up receiving my 3 K7 Pro III lights from Zach. However, I didn't receive the brackets from them. He sent the brackets today overnight. Great guy! Thank you ZACH!

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just to update my experience, received tracking from @Zach B Friday and got my light this afternoon. Zach was great once I was able to reach him and was helpful. But @noopsyche really needs to work on their end as far as communication goes with customers. If I wasn't involved with R2R I would have had no updates and my order still is showing unshipped on their end :face-with-tears-of-joy:. So far pretty impressed with the light's capabilities
Just to update mine too, I did end up receiving my 3 K7 Pro III lights from Zach. However, I didn't receive the brackets from them. He sent the brackets today overnight. Great guy! Thank you ZACH!
Thank you both! I will be shipping orders daily from now on and promise to have better communication with customers on my end.

OP
OP
F

FreshSaltyGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you both! I will be shipping orders daily from now on and promise to have better communication with customers on my end.
2nd update I did receive my brackets for my K7 lights overnight. Thank you @Zach B for taking care of the community and taking the time to answer my text and our short conversation. Glad to see your back on top of things.

Balthazar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

etreynol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a K7 mini last Thursday from noopsychereeflight.com. I assume that was the correct place to order from?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back