- Joined
- Dec 2, 2021
- Messages
- 8,286
- Reaction score
- 30,879
- Location
- Western Springs, IL
- What state or country do you live in
- Illinois
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
They’re just aesthetic. I made the curved shades because when I look around at what’s available, i didn’t see any curved shades. They need more skill to design too so it was a challenge. I prefer the curved ones on my setup.Is the difference between the straight edged and curved for aesthetic preferences or do they function differently to direct the light? Thanks!!
Awesome! I'll turn them around!Just ordered 3 k7 mini shades. Thanks
I usually have some ready but things have been crazy this spring with some other projects I have going on. Also I've been chasing down some gremlins I still have after my upgrades so 1/2 of my printers are down.Curious. What the turn around for a shade if not already made. I have zero knowledge of 3d printing
Does it take hours to print one? Days?
I was able to get a printer back on line so could turn them out! I hope you enjoy them!Well that was fast. Thanks.
Super! I am glad they work for you! Your tanks look great!Super fast shipping. Thanks. They look great and keep my room less blue. lol.
These are really nice shades much appreciated.![]()
![]()
Thanks again. And thank you for the freebies.