• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NooPsyche shades - K7 series

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I suppose it depends on the surroundings! There’s the rounded one, the square-ish angular one, the low-profile then the concealer.
The top two are my older designs that change the feel of the light by addressing the silhouette. If you want either of those, I would relay on design queues in your office to determine the shade. For instance, the rounded one was actually envisioned after one of those green glass office desk lights typical to Dr.’s offices.
The angled one took inspiration from the roofs of Asian buildings. The low-profile is the least amount of shade for probably the most amount of light blockage. Whereas the concealer is like the low-profile, but it has a sleeve that also goes up to cover the light case from the side view.

So, given it’s in an office and the tank is somewhat small, I’d recommend the latter two unless you have one of those green glass Dr.’s lamps; in which case get the rounded one.

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HI,
I am looking to be a week or two out. March is the month of light shades! Seem to be getting more orders then usual. I am turning them around as quickly as I can. Thanks for your interest!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back