Norwichreefers reef

NorwichReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
24
Reaction score
34
Location
Norwich
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, thought I'd start a build thread for my reefer 250. Heres some specs.

Red sea reefer 250 tank and cabinet
2 x Hydra 26hd ( adding GHL hybrid soon)
1 x AI Nero 5 and 1X vortech mp10wqd
DD P4 Pro doser dosing Fauna marin balling light
Looking to add many more SPS (acros in particular) but waiting on upgrading the lighting.

Any thoughts/comments welcome.

I will update regularly :)

20201025_114959.jpg 20201025_114949.jpg 20201025_114922.jpg 20201025_114847.jpg 20201025_114840.jpg 20201025_114852.jpg 20201025_114835.jpg 20201025_114825.jpg
 
@NorwichReefer can we get an update?
OK apologies for the late update. I've made some changes to the lighting over the tank by adding a ghl hybrid unit consisting of 4 x 39w t5 tubes as well as a few extra frags. Aim for this year is to add some higher end acro frags and some choice LPS. I'll add some pics tomorrow guys.
 
Looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new